Sunday, May 4, 2008

Aims of this blog

It aims to be a photoblog about my country as seen through my wheels and eyes. I call my motorised wheelchair 'the ferrari' as I can feel the rush of the wind when I zoom around on a windy day! What to expect in this blog?

1. The best food places accessible to wheelchairs.
2. Personal ranking of the most wheelchair-friendly toilets.
3. A glimpse of the less threaded parts of Singapore.

I travel incognito. At least in this blog, my nickname is kruba. Kruba is a term used in northern Thailand for a monk. Like kruba or a mendicant monk who travels alone in his search for reality, my travels as seen through my wheels hope to share some facets of the uniqueness of ordinary life in Singapore. My trusty wheelchair and I have shared many a journey and we seem to communicate telepathically. On a few occasions, it warned me of the lurking dangers on time such as the pitfalls I mentioned below.

If you do have photos or feedback on the above, do share them here. Thanks!

No comments: